Senior Civil/Environmental Engineer
NATECH Environmental Services Inc. (NES) is growing. Established in 1993, NES has developed a reputation for quality work and innovative solutions. We are looking for people interested in working for a local firm on projects throughout Atlantic Canada.
NES has an immediate need for a Senior Civil Engineer in our office located near Fredericton, NB. The individual will be highly motivated and responsible for managing civil and environmental engineering projects. This position offers a unique opportunity to complete both office and field work. Job duties include preparing design plans and construction documents, construction inspection, topographic surveys and bathymetric surveys, onsite wastewater system designs and water resource studies.
The ideal candidate will have 7-10 years of experience with solid technical design and proposal experience, project management and client relations.
Experience and qualifications in the following areas are also required:
- University Degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering along with at least 5 years’ related experience;
- Registered (or eligible) as a P. Eng. with APEGNB;
- Previous knowledge and experience in design drawing preparation;
- Previous knowledge and experience in business development and proposal preparation;
- Previous knowledge and experience in managing concurrent projects;
- CAD experience proficiency is required;
- Experience considered an asset: Water and Sewer modeling, field surveys, XPSWMM, AutoCAD Civil 3D, hands on experience with instrumentation, surveying and photogrammetry, French language competency.
NATECH also has contract openings for an environmental technician or environmental scientist.
If interested please contact our office manager at Admin@natechenv.com